Книги и Журналы » Скачать Julia Child - Mastering the Art of French Cooking
“Anyone can cook in the French manner anywhere,” wrote Mesdames Beck, Bertholle, and Child, “with the right instruction.” And here is the book that, for forty years, has been teaching Americans how.Mastering the Art of French Cooking is for both seasoned cooks and beginners who love good food and long to reproduce at home the savory delights of the classic cuisine, from the historic Gallic masterpieces to the seemingly artless perfection of a dish of spring-green peas. This beautiful book, with more than one hundred instructive illustrations, is revolutionary in its approach because:
• It leads the cook infallibly from the buying and handling of raw ingredients, through each essential step of a recipe, to the final creation of a delicate confection.
• It breaks down the classic cuisine into a logical sequence of themes and variations rather than presenting an endless and diffuse catalogue of recipes; the focus is on key recipes that form the backbone of French cookery and lend themselves to an infinite number of elaborations—bound to increase anyone’s culinary repertoire.
• It adapts classical techniques, wherever possible, to modern American conveniences.
• It shows Americans how to buy products, from any supermarket in the U.S.A., that reproduce the exact taste and texture of the French ingredients: equivalent meat cuts, for example; the right beans for a cassoulet; the appropriate fish and shellfish for a bouillabaisse.
• It offers suggestions for just the right accompaniment to each dish, including proper wines.
Название: Mastering the Art of French Cooking
Автор: Child Julia
Издательство: Alfred A. Knopf
Год выпуска: 1964
Размер: 93 Mb
Скачать Julia Child - Mastering the Art of French Cooking
Скачать бесплатно журнал и книгу Julia Child - Mastering the Art of French Cooking на компьютер, смартфон андроид
Raw and cooked fillet and steak of red fish - 25 HQ Jpg
Raw and cooked fillet and steak of red fish, cook, ingredient, market, salmon, vegetarian, restaurant dish, cooking, meal, fillet, prepared, cuisine, spices, natural and fresh slice, healthy sea food, gourmet, herb, sashimi, sushi, nutrition,...
The Unseen Terror: The French Revolution in the Provinces
From the fall of the Bastille to the rise of Napoleon, Paris was the stage for most of the greatest crises of the French Revolution. Indeed, for many historians, the Revolution was a distinctly Parisian phenomenon, restricted to the galleries of the...
Great Food, All Day Long: Cook Splendidly, Eat Smart By Maya Angelou
Now in her 80s, writer Angelou, a food lover who has struggled with weight and health concerns, learned the value of portion control. In this cookbook, she recommends eating great food (no calorie counting) in small portions all day long. Her...